Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm Back.....

So the day you have been waiting for with baited breath has arrived; I have come back to blog again. For a change though this will be a happy, carefree, giggly, jubilant post, although that will soon change as i will explain.

See, my wife gave birth to a baby girl on Sunday. That makes me a father. Freaky yet cool all at once. I don't have much more to say, other than holding your child in your hands is unbelievably awesome.

Now, I get to move into my in-laws house. That is where the dark side of this blog will return, and I will be here to tell you all about it.


So, revel in my renaissance and await my next post.

3 comments:

  1. I know you love it when I get all high-pitched and squealy: YOUUUU HAAAADDD AAAAA BAAAAAAAAAABYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

    It's the cutest thing ever! And on top of it you're blogging again? Adorable!

    (You are never going to approve this comment, are you?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news.. Mazel tov.

    ReplyDelete